Our Programs are based on the researched and proven success of The Academy of Equine Assisted Learning Building Block tm Curriculum.
EAL has proven to be effective , powerful , positive , educational and creative.
The programs enhance personal and professional development and help participants learn important life skills.
We strive to maintain a high standard of safety for both our horses and participants .
Horses + Objective-based Exercises + Effective Facilitation + Experiential Learning = Positive Change
Some of EALS programs benefits are
- Enhances verbal and non verbal communication
- Teaches empathy and willingness to accept responsibility while developing healthy relationships
- Provides an opportunity to empower individuals to expand personal comfort zones while building confidence and self esteem
- Engages in discussion and activities to learn more about the horse and themselves
- Provides insight into group dynamics while enhancing problem solving skills
How It Works
- Participants are placed into teams of 2 or 3 and 1 horse, who is both your team member and teacher
- Together the team interacts through a series of tasks to achieve a specific objective
- Your facilitator is there to guide not direct the team though the tasks
- Programs can be tailored to suit your groups goals
We look forward to creating you a program that is a unique and meaningful learning experience!